How to train with wayfinder
Interested in implementing the Wayfinder Navigation Toolkit in your school or program for the 2018-2019 school year? The first step is to attend a Project Wayfinder Educator Training.
Attending a Wayfinder Educator Training is essential for educators who wish to purchase our curriculum and implement our Toolkit in their classroom or program.
TWO WAYS YOU CAN TRAIN WITH US
1. Attend one one of our Wayfinder Summer Institutes:
- Stanford University d.school (Palo Alto, CA): June 28 - July 1, 2018
- Brown University (Providence, RI): July 17-20, 2018
2. Book an 2-day On-site School Training
- Fill out the On-site Inquiry Form on this page to sign up for a short webinar overviewing our Toolkit and trainings
- We are available for bookings starting March 2018