Project Wayfinder is available throughout the year to come to your school or program for a Multi-School Training. These trainings are hosted by schools that would like to pilot the Wayfinder Toolkit with a small group of their educators and are able to bring together additional educators from other schools or programs in the region.
WHY ORGANIZE A multi-school TRAINING?
- Implement the Wayfinder Toolkit at your school
- Gather a group of 7 or less educators who will teach Wayfinder at your school
- Connect with a community of purposeful educators in your region
- Share the cost of a training with other schools
- Gain firsthand experience with the Wayfinder Toolkit
- Deepen your understanding of Design Thinking and Purpose Learning
HOST SCHOOL Requirements
- Serve as the main point of contact with Project Wayfinder
- Secure dates with Project Wayfinder at least 2 months in advance
- Secure a minimum of 15 participants for the training at least 6 weeks in advance
- Provide space and supplies (post-its, pens and poster paper) for the training
The enrollment fee for each participant (including educators from the host school) is $500.
Interested in hosting a Multi-School Training? Please fill out the INQUIRY FORM below to schedule an exploratory call with our Outreach Director, Casey Pettit.
Join a multi-school traininG in your region
Enter your City, State, Country in the search bar and/or explore the upcoming trainings listed below. If you do not see a training near you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a training action plan together.