Project Wayfinder is available throughout the year to come to your school or program for a Community Training. These trainings are hosted by schools that would like to pilot the Wayfinder Toolkit with a small group of their educators and are able to bring together additional educators from other schools or programs in the region.
WHY ORGANIZE A COMMUNITY TRAINING?
- You want to implement the Wayfinder Toolkit at your school
- You have a group of 7 or less educators who will teach Wayfinder at your school
- You want to connect with a community of purposeful educators in your region
- You would like to share the cost of a training with other schools
- You want to gain firsthand experience with the Wayfinder Toolkit
- You want to deepen your understanding of Design Thinking and Purpose Learning
HOST SCHOOL Requirements for Community Trainings
- Serve as the main point of contact with Project Wayfinder
- Secure dates with Project Wayfinder at least 2 months in advance
- Secure a minimum of 15 participants for the training at least 6 weeks in advance
- Provide space and supplies (post-its, pens and poster paper) for the training
The enrollment fee for each participant (including educators from the host school) is $450. If you are interested in hosting a Community Training for educators in your area, please schedule an introductory call with our Outreach Director, Tim Klein.