WAYFINDER #MEANINGMAKING WEEK
APRIL 30TH-MAY 6TH, 2018
We invite you join us in #MeaningMaking Week, seven days of challenges to spark curiosity and explore meaning + purpose in small ways in your life.
Wayfinder students from our 25 pilot schools are invited to enter a week long contest to win a chance to serve as a Wayfinder Student Ambassador and share their experiences and insights with educators at our Summer Institutes. Two winners will be chosen for an all expenses paid trip to attend one of the Wayfinder Summer Institutes; one student winner will join us at Stanford d.school in June and the other will join us in July at Brown University. Are you up for the challenge?
#MEANINGMAKING WEEK GUIDELINES
- Follow along on Instagram @projectwayfinder and/or visit this website daily from April 30th-May 6th for the 7 daily challenge prompts that will guide your way.
- Each day we'll prompt you to take a photo or video of each challenge completed. Post your pictures to Instagram (and tag “#MeaningMaking Week with @projectwayfinder” on each) OR upload on them on this page at the end of the #MeaningMaking week.
- To qualify for the chance to become a Wayfinder Student Ambassador you must:
- Complete all seven challenges by Monday, May 7th
- Submit the Entry Form below by Monday, May 7th
- NOTE: As long as you complete all 7 challenges by last day of the challenge, Monday, May 7th, you can qualify! Challenges don’t have to be completed on their assigned day.
WAYFINDER STUDENT AMBASSADOR
We will notify you by Wednesday, May 9th if you've been selected as Wayfinder Student Ambassador for either Stanford University d.school (Palo Alto, CA) from June 28 - 29th, 2018 or Brown University (Providence, RI) from July 17-18, 2018.
We look forward to your submissions and look forward to welcoming two new Wayfinder Student Ambassadors!
Wayfinders, if you have any questions, contact Alexx at email@example.com.