ON-SITE SCHOOL TRAININGS
If you are ready to implement Wayfinder and are interested in becoming a Wayfinder Partner School we are available to come to you throughout the year for a 2-day On-Site Training. These trainings are for educators, administrators, and school counselors interested in teaching our year-long curriculum to their students. We will work with you and your team to customize your training to fit the specific needs of your students and educators.
WHY book an on-site training?
- You want to implement the Wayfinder Toolkit at your school
- You have a group of 8-75 educators who will teach Wayfinder at your school
- You want to become a Wayfinder Partner school or program
- You would like a fully customizable training
- You want to gain firsthand experience with the Wayfinder Toolkit
- You want to deepen your understanding of Design Thinking and Purpose Learning
REQUIREMENTS FOR on-site TRAININGS
- No minimum number of participants (though 8+ is recommended for cost reasons)
- Booked at least 2 weeks in advance
- Pricing calculated according to number of educators to be trained and location
If you are interested in booking an On-Site Training for your school or program, please schedule an introductory call with our Outreach Director, Tim Klein, who will reach out to you once you fill out the form below.
Below is a sample schedule for an On-Site Training, however, we will work with you to customize each day to suit the needs of your students and educators.
Day 1 Sample Schedule
9:00–9:30 Introductions // Mindfulness
9:30–10:00 Backstory // Overview of Curriculum
10:00–11:15 Activity from Self Awareness Set
11:25–12:00 Preview Self Awareness Set
12:30–1:30 Activity from World-Awareness Set
1:30–2:00 Debrief // Q+A
2:00–2:30 Prep to Facilitate Activity with Students
2:30–3:30 Facilitate Activity With Students
3:30–3:45 Debrief with Students
3:45–4:00 Debrief // Q+A // Closing
Day 2 Sample Schedule
9:00–9:30 Mindfulness // Wayfinder Guide Story
9:30–10:20 Sharing Our Personal Journey Maps
10:30–11:00 Preview World-Awareness Set
11:00–12:00 Activity from Purposeful Action Set
12:00–12:30 Lunch in Teams
12:30–1:00 Preview Purposeful Action Set
1:00–3:00 Teachers As Designers: Planning Ahead
3:00–3:30 Final Q+A
3:30–4:00 Closing Activity
PAST on-site trainings
For details of our past and upcoming on-site trainings, please visit our Events page.