PRE- AND POST- STUDENT QUESTIONNAIRE
We have designed a student questionnaire in conjunction with the Stanford Center on Adolescence that will take about 10-15 minutes. This is a "pre + post" survey to evaluate the efficacy of Project Wayfinder programs throughout the year.
In order to accurately measure change it is important that you administer the questionnaire before your students start Project Wayfinder.
1. Before administering the questionnaire, go through the questionnaire once yourself, so that you can answer questions students might have. If you have any questions, please feel free to send our Research Coordinator, Jeanette, an email at email@example.com.
2. Plan when you will administer the questionnaire. Please let us know by filling out this form:
3. You can find the questionnaire via this link or go to projectwayfinder.com/studentfeedback. When you click on the button with the name of your school, you will automatically be taken to the questionnaire.
- The questionnaire needs to be administered online when the students are at school.
- It is best for all the students in each class taking part in the program to take the questionnaire at the same time, e.g. on class laptops, in a computer lab, on their phones.
- In order to compare students' pre- and post-scores, we ask them to fill out their student ID number at the beginning of the questionnaire. Please have a list of student ID numbers at hand when they fill in the questionnaire, so that you can tell students their ID number in case they do not remember their ID number.